At times, you may have a question relating to a course, or an enquiry which may be too specific for the Faculty Office; this is where the School Offices come in.
Some of the services that School offices provide include:
- Course specific information
- Advice on catching up on practicals/in class test
- Submission of assignments
- Postgraduate and research study enquiries
- Information on specific scholarships and volunteering
- Payments for field trips
The Faculty of Science is made up of four schools, and some students may be taking courses from more than one school.
To help you find your way, contact details for each school are listed below: