Be a Science Student Ambassador!
We are seeking vibrant and enthusiastic student ambassadors to support first-year students and inspire others to study science.
The Faculty of Sciences has a Peer Mentoring Program designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to adapt to and succeed at university.
We need high-performing students who are eager to share ‘insider’ information to help others fit in and feel confident with their studies. Our program is an informal way for new students to meet people, receive important information, engage in activities and events, have questions answered and receive ongoing peer support.
We also need ambassadors to excite prospective science students through event support, online engagement and student tours.
If you're research-minded, there are also opportunities to assist with exciting and innovative laboratory and field work, research promotion and research group support.
Take this opportunity to make an important contribution. Help create a vibrant learning environment within the Faculty of Sciences today.
Student ambassador benefits
- Develop career readiness skills including marketing, communications, administration, social media, customer service, research and critical thinking.
- Gain transferable professional and personal skills that will develop your employability and enhance your resume.
- Develop and expand your networks with fellow students and academics through involvement in the Faculty of Sciences community.
- Use this experience to count towards their Adelaide Graduate Award.
Be involved in:
- Orientation activities
- Peer mentoring
- Career and networking events
Be involved in:
- Assisting research groups
- Volunteering in labs
- Research promotion