Events: For current students
- Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019, 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus (or online)
Spend an evening with an internationally diverse set of scientists who will answer questions about particle physics and high-performance distributed computing.
- Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Napier GO4 lecture theatre
Current undergraduate students are invited to attend the Faculty of Sciences' summer internship information session.
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Scott Theatre, Schulz building, North Terrace campus
SEPT 12: To celebrate 150 years of the Periodic Table, join the Royal Australian Chemical Institute's guest lecturer Dr Peter Wothers for an exciting and explosive journey through the elements.
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus
SEPT 3: Join our panel of Adelaide experts to address frequently asked questions about the flu, including misconceptions surrounding vaccination and the disease that arises in the winter months.
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: MacBeth Lecture Theatre - Badger building
SEPT 30: Professor Susumu Kitagawa from Kyoto University will present a seminar on Forth generation (4G) porous coordination polymers/metal-organic frameworks
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: MacBeth Lecture Theatre - badger building
OCT 3: Ruth Wang will present a seminar on Proteomic and structural characterisation of snake venom proteins using mass spectrometry
- Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2019, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Darling West Lecture Theatre - Darling West building
Our solar system contains a great array of small planetary bodies that show remarkable variability in the chemistry, and subsequent materials, that form on their surfaces.
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019, 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Mawson Lecture Theatre, Mawson Building
Dr Linda Armbrecht will present a seminar on using ancient DNA from the seafloor to reconstruct past marine life