Events: For staff
- Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019, 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus (or online)
Spend an evening with an internationally diverse set of scientists who will answer questions about particle physics and high-performance distributed computing.
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Scott Theatre, Schulz building, North Terrace campus
SEPT 12: To celebrate 150 years of the Periodic Table, join the Royal Australian Chemical Institute's guest lecturer Dr Peter Wothers for an exciting and explosive journey through the elements.
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus
SEPT 3: Join our panel of Adelaide experts to address frequently asked questions about the flu, including misconceptions surrounding vaccination and the disease that arises in the winter months.
- Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019, 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: SG20 Hone Lecture Theatre, Helen Mayo Sth, North Tce campus
AUGUST 13: This public forum focuses on the transformative change called for by the IPBES report which highlighted the critical importance of biodiversity to human well-being.
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019, 5:45 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Lirra Lirra, Waite campus
Hear from Waite scientists about the impacts of a changing climate on the food we eat and wine we drink, and how their research is helping to ensure these industries can adapt.
- Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Location: Benham Lecture Theatre, Benham building, North Terrace campus
The Environmental Institute is proud to be supporting Associate Professor David Nogués-Bravo from the University of Copenhagen over the coming months.
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Napier building, North Terrace campus
Scientists Carolyn Mitchell and Rochelle Morton present their research findings at this year's University of Adelaide Undergraduate Research Conference.
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2019, 11:30 pm - 12:30 pm
- Location: Eastick Lecture Theatre, Roseworthy campus
Professor of Animal Welfare Alan Tilbrook and Dr Jill Fernandes, will explain the concept and goals of The Animal Welfare Colllaborative and will talk about how University of Adelaide researchers can get involved.