Events: Physical Sciences
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020, 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Online
Unearthing rare earths: Why mining critical metals is vital to our future, and why Australia is well placed to profit.
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020, 6:15 pm - 7:15 pm
- Location: Online
Online event: Connect the dots between our innovative degrees and your dream career in science, technology, engineering and mathematics!
- Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus
Calling all future students: Join us on campus and discover what’s next when you study science at the University of Adelaide.
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Location: Napier G04, North Terrace campus
The Ramsay Fellowships support outstanding young Australian scientists to realise their potential as scientific leaders at the University of Adelaide. Current Fellows Dr Fiona Whelan, Dr Stephen Warren-Smith and Dr Stephanie Watts-Williams, will present their exciting research in this public seminar.
- Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2019, 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Location: The Braggs Lecture Theatre, North Terrace campus (or online)
Spend an evening with an internationally diverse set of scientists who will answer questions about particle physics and high-performance distributed computing.
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Location: Scott Theatre, Schulz building, North Terrace campus
SEPT 12: To celebrate 150 years of the Periodic Table, join the Royal Australian Chemical Institute's guest lecturer Dr Peter Wothers for an exciting and explosive journey through the elements.
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Location: MacBeth Lecture Theatre - Badger building
SEPT 30: Professor Susumu Kitagawa from Kyoto University will present a seminar on Forth generation (4G) porous coordination polymers/metal-organic frameworks