Events: Wine and food science
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019, 2:15 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: Charles Hawker Lecture 5 (Room 117)
The School of Ag, Food and Wine 2019 cohort of Honours students will be presenting their Research Plan Seminars on Thursday 21st March in Charles Hawker Lecture 5 (Room 117) from 2.15pm.
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019, 12:00 am
- Location: Plant Research Centre Auditorium
PhD student Brent Sams will present his major review seminar on the topic of “Understanding spatiotemporal patterns of Cabernet Sauvignon vineyards in central California as a basis for predicting fruit composition.”
- Date: Tue, 26, 9:00 am - Wed, 27 Feb 2019, 5:00 pm
- Location: Waite campus, University of Adelaide
Food science, nutrition and agriculture students and graduates can grow, learn and connect with the Australian food industry the Australian Institute of Food Science and Technology's annual summer school.