Honours Application Form
Please follow the instructions and provide all necessary information. You much complete this form fully to be considered for the honours program in the Faculty of Sciences.
Important notes to consider:
- This form is for domestic students and current international students only.
If you are an international student who is not currently studying at the University of Adelaide, you can apply here.
- If you have completed your undergraduate degree outside the University of Adelaide, you must supply an official transcript or letter from your institution showing completion, before your application can be processed by the Faculty of Sciences. This document/s must be the original or a certified copy. ‘Justice of Peace' are available within the campus to certify documents.
Alternatively, if you are currently completing your undergraduate degree outside the University of Adelaide, you must supply an unofficial transcript from your institution, before your application can be processed by the Faculty of Sciences. This document can be a scanned copy. Upon completion of your undergraduate degree, you must then supply an official transcript or letter from your institution showing completion, as outlined above. Upon receipt of your application, further information will be provided about submitting a transcript.
- The minimum entry requirement for our honours program, is a qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor Degree. Further eligibility requirements can be sought from the relevant honours coordinator.
- Students intending to complete their Australian Bachelor Degree in the Summer or Winter School period immediately prior to the semester they intend commencing in a honours program, MUST contact the Faculty of Sciences office.
- Students applying for honours in Physics and/or Chemistry are not required to add details of supervisor and project preferences as allocation of supervisors and projects will be done at commencement of honours. Please put N/A in these fields.
- Honours offers will be sent by email. In your expression of interest, you are strongly advised to provide a current and correct email address and postal address, that you will be able to check and respond from during the period in which offers are made.
- Offers may be made in advance of all of your final grades being posted. In such cases, you may accept the offer, but your admittance will be conditional on obtaining the required grades for eligibility into the honours program and any courses required to complete your Bachelor's program.
If you have any questions about this form, please contact the Faculty of Sciences on +61 8 8313 5673 or by email at email@example.com .