Eligibility and How to Apply
Apply now for the next National Exploration Undercover School. The 2020 course will be held from 22 November to 12 December.
- There are places for up to 30 participants from anywhere in Australia.
- To be eligible, you must be enrolled at an Australian University. We encourage you to apply in your final year of your BSc or in your honours or coursework masters year.
- Applications from early career professionals in industry (typically less than two years), or with government geological surveys and organisations are also welcome.
- International students enrolled at Australian Universities are eligible to apply.
If we receive more applications than there are places in the course, selection will be based on:
- Your responses to the questions on the application form; and
- Information provided by your referees.
You will need to invite two referees to provide a reference via the online form when you apply. For currently enrolled students we recommend one academic referee and one professional referee.
Applications are open until 31 July.