Wine and beer perception survey
Scientists are seeking beer and wine consumers to participate in a study that aims to improve understanding of people's perception of certain attributes in beer and wine, including mouthfeel and flavour.
Through this research, the University of Adelaide School of Agriculture, Food and Wine and University of Nottingham Sensory Team hope to obtain knowledge that may assist the wine and beer industries in tailoring products that better meet the needs and expectations of consumers.
You are invited to complete a short survey about your perception and understanding of sensory terminology frequently used for describing wines or beers. The survey is expected to last for a maximum of 20 minutes.
No specific knowledge or education in wine or beer is required to take part. After completing the survey, you will have an opportunity to win a selection of wines or beers.
To participate in the study, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be aged 18 years or older;
- Be a wine and/or beer drinker;
- Be a resident in one of the following countries: UK, Australia, China or India; and
- Are willing and able to follow directions and complete the survey questionnaire.
- Key contact: Nat Ivanova - email@example.com
|News by theme||News by school||News by subject|